When you use our products and services, we, Manhave Vastgoed B.V., publisher of www.manhave.com, may collect data from and about you.
This includes data that we collect when you use our (mobile) websites and other services, such as online promotions, events and promotions, contests and loyalty programs.
We do this in order to continuously improve our products and services based on the insights we obtain (including by tailoring them better to your needs). We also do this for commercial and strategic considerations (to gain a better insight into the products and services that you as a user are interested in and to provide the partners of Manhave real estate B.V. with the best possible insight into the offer on this site).
You can read here, among other things, how we handle information concerning you, how and what information we (can) collect and for what purposes we (can) use it. In addition, this document contains information about how you can access your data, how you can change or delete your data, and who the (possible) recipients of this data are.
Processing of Manhave Vastgoed B.V.
Providing personal data is not mandatory
You are not obliged to disclose your personal data when you purchase a product or service from us. You have the choice at all times whether you want to enter your personal data or not. However, in order to be able to use some of our products and services, entering personal data is necessary.
If you want to receive a newsletter, we need at least a working e-mail address (by e-mail you will be asked to confirm the request to create an account).
If you are asked to enter your data, it will be indicated which data is necessary to be able to use the service (and therefore must be filled in), and which data is optional.
Types of data
When offering products and services, we can process (personal) data of visitors/users of our (mobile) websites and other services, such as online promotions, events and promotions, contests and loyalty programmes. It differs per product/service whether, and if so, which (personal) data we can process.
There are two ways in which we (may) collect (personal) data:
- Requesting products/services via our (mobile) websites (for example requesting an e-mail newsletter): information is processed that you have provided to us via the website; such as your email address;
- Use of our (mobile) websites: information is processed about your use of those (mobile) websites, such as the pages visited. We can deduce your possible interests from that information.
The publishers may exchange your personal data with partners of Manhave Vastgoed B.V.
Finally, in some cases, your data may be combined by us with information from external sources (such as demographic and geographic segments). On the basis of all this data, we draw up a profile so that we can serve you better and tailor the content of these products and services even better to your interests.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes, including via the (mobile) website operated by us:
- to offer you the agreed services, products and/or information and to adapt them to your needs and wishes;
- to enable you to post and exchange information on one of the websites, or to contact other users if the website offers such opportunity;
- to make targeted offers, e.g. via e-mail. In the context of the optimization of making offers, we can draw up a profile of you;
- to send you a newsletter, offer, user information, service message or other electronic message;
- we can rent out name and address details to the partners of Manhave Vastgoed B.V. that may offer you products, services or information (see further under “Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information”);
- to analyze, maintain, optimize and secure our (mobile) websites and associated technologies and to prevent fraud;
- to comply with the laws and regulations that apply to us and to handle disputes and to have (accountants) audits performed;
- to conduct market research and to compile management information for product and service development and for determining the (general) strategy;
This means that not all data is always processed for the same purposes. For example, some data is only kept for the purpose of the requested service, while other data can be used to analyze and improve the use of our websites and to make a targeted offer.
In principle, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the above purposes, or to comply with legal (storage) obligations.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may exchange personal data processed by us with the partners of Manhave Vastgoed B.V. and combine with partners of Manhave Vastgoed B.V. processed data. For a further explanation, see above under 'Types of data'.
We can only send you information and offers from third parties about their products and services by e-mail if you have given us (unambiguous) permission to do so. Such information and offers will always be sent from manhave.com.
In special cases, we may make personal data available to third parties without your permission. Special cases include lawful requests from authorities, subpoenas or court orders, acts to detect or prevent damage or fraud, or acts to ensure the security of our network and services.
We can also provide personal data to so-called processors who, on our behalf, provide products or services to you at your request, whereby (unless otherwise indicated) your personal data will only be used for the performance of that delivery obligation. These processors are not entitled to use this data for their own purposes.
Finally, we may share certain anonymized data with third parties, such as the number of users who searched for a particular search term. You cannot be identified from this information
Cookies are simple small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of your computer/mobile/tablet. Cookies cannot damage your computer or the files on it. Below is an overview of the cookies that we may use.
These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the websites (required).
We use functional cookies for:
- remembering preferences, such as filters and sorting of lists, saved favorites etc.
- remembering information that you enter on the different pages so that you do not have to fill in all your data again and again
- passing information from one page to the next, for example when clicking through a long list
- offering the option to save credentials so you don't have to re-enter them every time
These cookies are for analysis purposes so that we can improve our websites (required).
We use statistics cookies for:
- tracking the number of visitors to our web pages
- tracking the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our website
- assessing which parts of our website are found to be the most interesting
- assessing which parts of our website need to be adjusted
- optimizing the website
Social Media cookies
These cookies are used to share the content of our websites via social media (optional).
You can share the information on our websites via social media by means of buttons. For the functioning of these buttons, cookies from the social media parties are used, so that they recognize you the moment you want to share this information. Stichting BIZ Rotterdam Centrum has no influence on the cookies that social media parties (such as AddThis, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) place and the data they collect. For information, go to the websites of the relevant social media party.
These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements (optional).
We use advertising cookies for:
- keeping track of which ads you've already seen to avoid seeing the same ad over and over
- tracking how many visitors click on the ad
- showing targeted advertisements
Disable, accept or reject cookies
If you have disabled cookies via your browser settings, there is a chance that certain functions will not work or that you will not be able to use certain services. In any case, you will then see the cookie information bar on every page, since our websites will then not be able to save (in a cookie) that you have visited the website before and may have even made a choice between accepting or not accepting cookies.
As mentioned earlier, we can exchange personal data processed by us with the partners of Stichting BIZ Rotterdam Centrum and combine your personal data with data collected in the context of using our products or services. This also applies to surfing data collected via cookies.
Location dataIf you have given us explicit permission to do so, we will use your location in the (mobile) website for statistical purposes. If you no longer want to share location data, you can easily disable this via the settings of your phone or computer.
At all times we maintain a level of security in the processing of personal data that is sufficient in view of the state of the art to prevent unauthorized access to, modification, disclosure or loss of personal data. This includes both technical and organizational measures (such as encryption of data, access control to our locations, and a limited group of employees who have access to the data, and so on).
Resistance, inspection, amendment and deletion of personal data
If you want to know which personal data we have recorded about you, if you want to change or have data changed or deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also indicate that you no longer wish to provide your personal data to the partners of Manhave Vastgoed BV, to combine your personal data into a profile, or to use your data to make targeted offers or to send you an email or post receive information and offers.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com stating: “access/modification/deletion of data”.
State your full name, address and place of residence in the message, and enclose a copy of an identification document so that we can be sure that the information you request actually relates to you and is therefore sent to the right person (make your social security number and possible photo unrecognizable on the copy of your identification that you send to us and clarify that you are sending it to us). If we cannot or cannot fully determine to which personal data your request for access, change or deletion relates, we can ask you to (further) specify your request. We will suspend the execution of your request until you have provided us with the (further) specification. We will always send you a confirmation message after completing your request.
As soon as possible after receipt of your request to do so, we will inform you whether and how, and if not why not, we will grant your request.
Not every request for change or deletion will be honoured. A request relating to personal data that does not (only) relate to you will be refused. The Personal Data Protection Act also provides that you have the right to correct factual inaccuracies or have them corrected. A request to adjust data from which it does not follow that the data was factually incorrect or that the requested change does not make the data factually correct will therefore not be honoured. We will not fully honour every request to delete data. In some cases, we are required by law to continue to store certain data (tax legislation).